As the aged care industry’s leading professional services provider, we have implemented an integrated service suite as a proactive and potent response to the Royal Commissions’ recommendations.
RMMR and QUM
- QCAA Endorsed RMMRs
- PPASS-3 Tool – leading benchmarking platform
- Monthly and quarterly quality reporting
- On-site training (aged care’s largest catalogue)
- Online training (largest online catalogue)
- Quarterly QUM Priority Topic newsletters
- The Buddy Book ONLINE
- Microbe Surface Testing
- COVID-19 Support Package
- Virtual Pharmacist CHRIS
- Home Care Clinical Pharmacy
- Our own suite of RTOs with national coverage & State funding)
- RTO training/upskilling that aligns with a care provider’s workforce strategy & staff skills mix.
- Training that offers a powerful clinical governance mechanism for care providers.
- Allows providers to deploy a streamlined low-cost & high-impact HR strategy that delivers high retention of quality staff and a reliable recruitment pipeline.
- Bulk-billed / no cost to the resident or facility.
- Reviews are facilitated by a CAC health professional.
- Aligned to care provider clinical governance frameworks and regulatory compliance
- Rapid turn-around time from GP referral to geriatrician review/intervention.