Welcome to Choice Aged Care
Choice Aged Care and its subsidiaries, including the RTO, are 100% owned and managed by Michael Bonner who is a clinical pharmacist. Our organisational structure promotes quality, consistency and professionalism across our varied operations.
Despite humble beginnings as a family based clinical pharmacy service provider in rural NSW, our company has grown to become Australia’s largest professional services provider to the aged care sector.
What we provide:
- Choice Aged Care is a professional service provider to residential and community aged care providers encompassing ~35,000 care recipients.
- As the only provider with >3000 contracted RMMR/QUM beds in each of Australia’s three most populous States, Choice Aged Care is the only viable option for larger multi-state aged care organisations.
- Choice Aged Care is the only RMMR/QUM provider that owns and operates an RTO with nationally recognised training complementing the broader training strategy.
- >5000 staff are currently using the TLC Hub online training platform.
- Choice Aged Care has more recently provided Learning Management System software for client in-house purposes.
Our Mission Statement
Choice Aged Care is committed to offering services that promote a service provider’s delivery of quality care.
- Promoting positive health outcomes for their care recipients through professional services.
- A commitment to meeting evolving client needs via innovation and effective resourcing.
- Collaboration and engagement with clients and key stakeholders.
- Continuous quality and service improvements.
- Rigorous risk mitigation and clinical governance structures.
- Enhancing the skills and capabilities of carers and nurses via training and upskilling.
- Providing streamlined, consolidated, consistent and universal/repeatable services.
- Delivering a positive experience for the care service provider and staff who look after the client.
- Delivering professional services in accordance with person centred care.
- Multidisciplinary services in collaboration with other health professionals.
- Employment of high quality and aged care expert professionals.